Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

,

SHINee's B-side tracks that never fails to be promoted to hit big

 1. Aside



2. An Encore


Compared to the first two, this one is less popular, but

3. Don't Let Me Go



-I agree. And one more thing, SHINee's side-tracks are all very nice.

-I really like Don't Let Me Goㅠㅠ

-I freaking love Don't Let Me Go... I like Aside and In My Room, tooㅠㅠ

-I love all the songs mentioned here, especially Aside

-Who Waits For Love, Kind, Area, In My Room, etc. SHINee's discography is filled with good songs only.

-Every time I recommend Close The Door to my friends, they will 100% add it to their playlist right away

-Hul... It's my first time listening to An Encoreㅜㅜ I love itㅜㅜ

-I'm not a fan but I somehow choke on my tears every time I listen to An Encore...

-I feel like tearing up every time I listen to An Encore. It just... touches your heart.

-It's hard to pick one favorite song from their side-tracks. All of their side-tracks are that good.

-I once promoted Love Sick and everyone loved it. I have never met anyone who doesn't like that song. 

-An Encore and Love Sick are my favorite side-track of SHINee.

-If you like ballad songs, go check out SHINee's Quasimodo.

-SHINee's side-tracks are indeed that good...
trazy.com