Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The confirmed casts of D.P 2

 

Jung Haein, Goo Gyo-hwan, Kim Sunggyun, Son Seok-goo, Ji Jinhee, Kim Jihyun

theqoo

-Whoa, Ji Jinhee... I'm looking forward to this

-Hul... Goo Gyo-hwan, Son Seok-goo, and Jin Jihee. I love it alreadyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like we'll be seeing Jung Haein and Goo Gyo-hwan again. I love it<3

-Ji Jinhee and Son Seok-goo are reuniting?? I'm definitely watching this

-I can't f*cking wait to see Son Seok-goo and Ji Jinheeㅠㅠ I looked it up and found out that they are already filming the drama. Will it air within this year?

-I heard that they already started filming, but I didn't believe it until I saw thisㅠㅠㅠ

-I absolutely loved and enjoyed the 1st Season, I hope this season won't disappoint me...

-Kim Jihyun?? I'm familiar with her face, is she a musical actress?

-Who left this season and who just joined this season?

-But Son Seok-goo is not in the second picture...

-I really love Ji Jinhee's style...

-Hul hul, Ji Jinhee?? And isn't Son Seok-goo only making special appearances? Whoa, I love itㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Kim Sunggyun somehow looks different...

-When can we watch this??ㅠㅠ I can't wait


trazy.com