Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

, ,

Of course Kim Chaewon's concept now is different from her previous group's, but it's somehow surprising

 



She looks totally the opposite of the reason why she was one of the popular members of her previous group. She gained a lot of popularity for her adorable and sparkling vibes.


She's doing a kinda sexy concept now. Well, she's an adult so she has every right to do so. However, it's very different from the previous concept that made her gain popularity and also the type that most fans are attracted to. If she was an unrevealed member, people would just think she looks cool.


-I'm sure they know that was the reason why Kim Chaewon is popular in Japan, I can't believe they just throw away that vibes from her just like that;;

-Why, though? I think she suits this concept really well. She suits it the best, in fact. 

-She suits this concept so f*cking well. She looks like a model there. 

-I used to watch a lot of her fancams during her IZONE days. I don't think this concept is that bad. 

-She's a great performer. I've always thought she was just the main vocal but turns out she's also a great performer. I always enjoy watching her fancams. 

-She's a charmer, her expressions save the whole video. However, I think her concept in IZONE suits her the best so... I was kind of surprised to see this side of herㅠㅠ I mean... They could've given her other concepts, though...?

-It's my first time seeing her and I have to say I like the latest concept so much better... Maybe it's kind of hard for her fans to see her with her new style, I can understand that. 

-I had no idea who Kim Chaewon is before coming to this post. I have to say that I like this concept better. It makes her look more unique and trendy. 

-I read the comments first and it was so bad that I decided to watch the teaser. Turns out it looks just fine. She looks unique and I like it. 

-I personally love it. I'm sick and tired of 'fancy' girl group vibes now. This concept looks very simple. It makes me look forward to their debut. 

-Fine... Okay... Can they just, at least, please dye her hair brown?

-Unexpectedly, she really looks good with this concept
trazy.com