Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM Kim Chaewon's video

 

theqoo

-Who the hell came up with this?

-She's really pretty, thoughㅠㅠ It's just the concept... It did her dirtyㅠㅠㅠ

-This is not the quality of teasers that I expected from such a big company...

-I know what kind of vibes they're going for here. But somehow, it feels like they're on a budget and it looks amateur...

-What are they doing to the girl who everyone loves for her cute and lovely vibes...

-Bang Sihyuk better take off his hands from managing girl groups...

-Hybe, are you crazy? You better stop what you're doing while I'm still saying it nicely...

-They killed her charms...

-I think it just looks surprising because she had a very cute and lovely image before...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan but I feel disappointed. So this is what we get after waiting for 1 year?

-Do you guys know that the comments you wrote are actually considered as hate comments?

-I don't like the video, I feel like it kills her actual charms...

-Is this group managed by Min Heejin?

trazy.com