Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

, ,

Kim Sejeong: The spring in my early 20s was IOI and Gugudan, while the one in my late 20s was Business Proposal

 Q: What impression did Business Proposal leave on Kim Sejeong?

A: I think it will remind me of youth. I'm at a pretty age right now. At this pretty age, I recorded this beautiful moment. It even had a beautiful ending. Once I turn 30 or 40, no matter how much I age, I will look back to my late 20s and the first thing I will think about is 'Business Proposal'. It's the work in my late 20s that opened a lot more chances for me. The spring in my early 20s was filled with IOI and Gugudan, while the spring in my late 20s was filled with 'Business Proposal'.

Thank you for being Shin Hari!





-I really loved Business Proposalㅠㅠㅠ

-Sejeong is already in her late 20s, seems like time flies really fast...

-She always talks so beautifully, I like her because it seems like she has a really healthy mind...

-Business Proposal was a really great drama. Good luck to you in the future, Kim Sejeong

-Sejeong's springs have always been beautiful and will always be beautiful.

-Business Proposal was a really really beautiful dramaㅠㅠ I feel like it recorded my youth too...

-I love her because she's a hard-working person...

-I became a fan of her after watching Business Proposalㅠ

-What? She's already in her late 20s??ㄷㄷㄷ

-Sejeong-ah, thank you for starring in Busines Proposal. I got to fangirl over you, I was really happyㅠㅠㅠ Sejeong, I'm sure things will turn out even better for you in the future. I will always be supporting youㅠㅠㅠ

-Sejeong-ah, let's only walk on the flowery paths

-I really loved her acting in Business Proposalㅠㅠ Of course, I love her as an idol. I also love her as an actress. I will always support her. 

-I enjoyed watching Busines Proposalㅠㅠ Thanks to you, my Mondays and Tuesdays became fun!

trazy.com