Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

,

Madonna's daughter who consistently showing her armpit hair

 




Madonna's daughter, Lourdes Leon

She feels like she doesn't have to shave her armpit hair, therefore she lets it unshaved

theqoo


-It's up to you to shave or not to shave your armpit, regardless of your gender. However, I don't really want to see other people's armpit hair like thatㅎㅎ

-It's somehow funny to see, especially because she looks so confident and poses like she's saying 'Look at my armpit hair'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, I only shave my armpit when I have a boyfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, though. Why do only women take care of their armpit hair??ㅋㅋㅋ I mean, men wear sleeveless, too. Don't they?

-I don't shave my armpit as well, but I don't go around showing it off to peopleㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't mind it but it's funny how she poses like she's saying, 'Look at my armpit hair'ㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think she needs to show it off, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm rooting for her!!!

-I have armpit hair, too. It's not a big dealㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of her confidence. She looks really cool.

-It's natural to have body hair. I wish I had the courage to not shave my armpit hair like her. 

-Body hair is natural. It's harmless. Let it be. 

-I think she's very cool to have that kind of courage, to not mind what other people think about her






trazy.com