Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

, , ,

Queendom 2, 'We don't have representative song'. WJSN faces difficulty on choosing their song.


-Hul, I've always thought their representative song was Secret. They also have As You Wish.

-Isn't Save Me, Save You their representative song?

-I know I Wish. I f*cking love that song!!

-What are they talking about!! They have As You Wish and Secret!!

-Save Me, Save You, As You Wish, Secret, Happy, Dreams Come True... They have a lot of representative songsㅠㅠ

-I think their representative song is either As You Wish, Save Me, Save You, or Secret.

-Secret, Save Me Save You, Dreams Come True, I Wish, As You Wish!!!

-I've always thought it's Secret...! The second one would be As You Wish, I think?

-What about Secret and As You Wishㅠㅠ

-Even me, an oldie who no longer listens to Kpop, know As You Wish...

-As You Wish, because I always listen to it in new yearㅋㅋㅋ

 -Isn't it As You Wish? But WJSN has a lot of good songs...

-What are they talking about? It's obviously Save Me, Save You! But after reading the comment, I think As You Wish could also be their representative songㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I love WJSN

-I really like Secret, though...

trazy.com