Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

,

No one in the industry can beat how stubborn this company is

 





TS Ent

They hired a stand-in to film an MV because one member couldn't attend the filming due to his schedule. 
(The one with the red cap is the stand-in)


-They had huge fame globally and they're also talentedㅠㅠ It's too bad that they met a shitty companyㅠㅠ

-TS, you f*cker... I wonder what TRCNG is up to these days, they're such a nice group, thoughㅠㅠ

-I knew this post would be about TS, but I didn't expect to see this incident hereㅋㅋㅋ Well, it's because TS has done a lot worseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really feel sad for B.A.Pㅠㅠ I even went to their concert back thenㅠㅠ

-What??? Whoa... That's very stubborn of them...

-I know Daehyun's face, so when I couldn't spot him in the picture I was like, 'Did I not recognize him in this picture?' and I scrolled downㅋㅋㅋ Wasn't Daehyun one of the popular members?? His existence couldn't be replaced with a stand-in, though. TS is crazy for doing this. 

-Wasn't Daehyun the popular member of the group?? Whoa...

-I remember B.A.P gaining a lot of positive reactions from all around the world...ㅠㅠ

-Hul, they hired a stand-in for Daehyun? I think I saw all of the members gathering up recently on Instagram. I hope they're all doing well.

-I really loved B.A.P back thenㅠㅠ I loved all of the members, I feel really sad for themㅠㅠ My favorite was Bang Yongguk, I wonder if he's doing well latelyㅠㅠㅠ

-I reread this post several times because I thought I read it wrong;; This is insane...

-On top of that, the stand-in wore a red cap which made him look even more outstanding

trazy.com