Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

, , , , , ,

Pictures of TWICE's Nayeon, Day6's YoungK, Park Seoham, and Ahn Hyoseob during their trainee days in JYP

 

Left to Right: Cecilia (JYP ex-trainee), Park Seoham, Ahn Hyoseob, YoungK, Nayeon

Source: Cecilia's Weibo

theqoo

-Ahn Hyoseob's face looks exactly the same but his image totally changedㅋㅋㅋ

-If Park Seoham and Ahn Hyoseob were in the same group, the average height will be no jokeㅋㅋㅋ

-I haven't watched any of Ahn Hyoseob's drama, I've only seen him on Theqoo. It seems like he has various types of facesㅋㅋㅋ And that's an advantage for him as an actorㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Nayeon looks just like Nayeonㅋㅋㅋ It's probably because I've known her since her Sixteen eraㅋㅋㅋ However, I couldn't recognize Ahn Hyoseob every time his past pictures surface online

-It feels like it's my first time seeing Ahn Hyoseob...? I just can't recognize his face hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh, I thought the girl on the left was Nayeon. I was so surprised because she looks so different in this pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could I not recognize Ahn Hyoseob in this picture...?? I mean, how can I not recognize such a handsome face??

-If the post didn't mention who is who, I probably would have zero clue...

-It's fascinating... I somehow can see Park Jaebum in Ahn Hyoseob's faceㅋㅋㅋ He doesn't look like Park Jaebum at all now, though...

-I wouldn't know it was Ahn Hyoseob if it wasn't mentioned in the post...

-I don't know which one is Ahn Hyoseob... How could my brain not remember his face?

trazy.com