Klook.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Top 3 shows that idols fans really hate back then

Law of The Jungle

Idol Star Athletics Championships

We Got Married


 -My idol starred in the 3 of them^^ F*ck

-My idol starred in ISAC and Law of The Jungle, and it's completely fine. They didn't appear in WGM, but if they did, I couldn't help but feel so f*cking pissed off. I'd rather have them film a kissing scene. 

-At least we get to see them in person if they participate in ISAC, unlike Law of The Jungle...

-WGM is the worst one. I mean, ISAC is shitty but WGM... is even worse. However, that doesn't make ISAC any better... What are they gonna do if my baby gets hurt?

-WGM is the worst, you can't even compare it to the other two

-I'm a fan of Red Velvet. Seulgi and Yeri appeared in Law of The Jungle, Joy appeared in WGM, and they also participated a lot in ISAC^^

-I agree, I would also like to add Star King and Strong Heart

-I really hated Star King

-Am I the only one who actually loved ISAC?

-Leaving WGM is not even the end of it...ㅎㅎ

-Why are Star King and Strong Heart not mentioned in this post?

-And also Real Men, f*ck.

trazy.com