Klook.com

Friday, September 18, 2020

, , , , , , ,

Still cuts of Coffee Prince stars from the teaser of Coffee Prince Documentary

Kim Dongwook, Kim Jaewook

Chae Jung An, Lee Sun Gyun

Gong Yoo, Yoon Eunhye




-How could I still image their characters just by seeing them in these picturesㅠㅠ I'll make sure to watch this show...

-My heart flutters just by listening to the background music...

-I feel like I'm going back in time... Me in my 20s, talking about this drama as I laugh with my friendsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I remember that one person, who passed away in an accident awhile ago... I really liked his innocent character, though...

-Whoa, how could they not change at all...?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I watched Coffee Prince for the first time this year, and it quickly became the best drama I have ever watched in my life...

-Coffee Princeㅠㅠ I need to re-watch the drama againㅠㅠ

-Kim Dongwook and Kim Jaewook don't age at all, do they?ㅠㅠ

-Why do I feel like tearing up?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel like I'm the only one who's getting old...

-The best drama I have ever watched in my lifeㅠㅠ I just rewatched the drama not long ago and came to realization, once again, how great this drama is...

-Memoriesㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com