Klook.com

Friday, September 18, 2020

The new feature that Apple introduces in their latest iOS update

 

One of the new features that attract the most attention is this Call bar.
Before this update, user has to stop whatever they're doing when a call comes. However, now you can get the notification of a call through the notification bar. This helps users to keep doing what they're doing even when there's a phone call. 


-How come they release this feature just now...

-Hul... They didn't have this feature until now?

-You're saying they didn't have this feature until the latest update? Hul...

-F*ck, you can do this?? I just updated my iOS and this sounds so f*cking cool...

-I know right, I used to be an iPhone user and changed to Galaxy. I was very surprised when I first stumbled across this feature, it's like a whole new worldㅋㅋㅋ

-At this rate, iPhone is just selling their products for their designsㅋㅋㅋ Feature-wise, Galaxy is way ahead of iPhone

-It's very annoying when you're driving with your navigation on and then there's a phone call...

-I noticed this, I recently became an iPhone user and I had to choose between picking up or ending the call because I can't continue what I'm doing when the notification comes in...ㅠㅠㅠ

-They're just releasing this feature now...? As a Samsung user, I am very shocked...

-Is this article from 2020?? This is not a prank, right?? I literally can't tell if this is just a joke or not because I'm not an iPhone user...

-Wow... This makes me realize how far iPhone is left behind, I'm so going to change my phone to Galaxy...

-I still can't give up iPhone because of their applications... At least they released this feature, it's better than nothing at alll.

trazy.com