Klook.com

Friday, September 18, 2020

,

SNSD's light stick and fan song cover on the cover of Jessica's novel

The heart-shaped lightstick on the cover

Picture of SNSD's official lightstick, it was released after Jessica left the group


This is another cover of the novel


+
Below is the contest that Jessica held to choose the cover for the Brazil version of the novel
Jessica personally chose the cover herself


There's the album jacket of SNSD's Fan song in this cover, it was released after she left the group
And for Oh! Oh!, I'm sure you guys know it's SNSD's representative song, Oh!.
Everything in the novel leads to SNSD, there's a lot of things I want to say about it, but I won't.


-SNSD is a part of Jessica's life, but she shouldn't use it this way after she left the group;;

-She's putting up a great strategy, by the way. Rather than writing an essay, she wrote a novel, where she can put a little bit of fiction in it so that people wouldn't tell which is true and not...

-It's not like the light stick and the song was released when she was still part of SNSD... Why...?

-I'm not a fan of SNSD, but I'm not happy to see this...

-I don't think she needs to go this far. I mean, she's already living a great life without doing this...

-I don't understand why she does this, when she was the one who left the group in the first place...

-I wasn't going to say anything, but I don't think this is right. She should've ended it all when she left the group, what is she doing right now...?

-Please don't ruin all the good memories I have of you...ㅠㅠㅠ

-The word 'novel' is very sugar-coated. Frankly, she's basically saying 'I was a part of SNSD and let me spill some teaㅋㅋ'. Am I wrong?

-She was a part of SNSD, it's not completely wrong for her to do this. But I have to say that this is a very bad way to run a business. If I were her, I wouldn't do this because it would've hurt my pride, especially since she didn't leave in good terms. 

-I'm disappointed...

-Is she still popular somewhere...? It's been so long since I heard her name
trazy.com