Klook.com

Friday, September 18, 2020

5 new colors of iPad Air 4 in real life

 

theqoo

-iPad looks the best in grey and silver...

-The blue one looks very beautiful...

-Blue... I'm sure it actually looks close to white in real life...

-The green one makes the iPad looks really cheapㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't like pink, but this pink actually looks pretty...

-The blue one looks very pretty even from the pictureㅠㅠ I think it looks even prettier in personㅠㅠ

-I feel like I'm opening up my mom's old eyeshadow palette...

-If only they released actual pink, instead of rose gold, I'd absolutely buy it with no hesitationㅠㅠ I can't choose between green and silver right now...

-Apple products look best in grey...

-The blue one looks pretty but I'm quite sure I'm going to buy the silver one...

-The green one reminds me of a restroom...

-Not a big fan of the colors...

-I personally think the blue one doesn't look as pretty as I thought it would be...

trazy.com