Klook.com

Friday, September 18, 2020

,

I Live Alone Studio

 


Kian makes his return


-Did he apologize?

-I don't like it...

-I really don't want to see him...

-That's nice, I should start watching this show again!

-Yup, I'm not going to watch the show then~~

-Why is he returning to this show...? He gets a lot of hate just by showing up, at this point, I wonder if he's just an attention seeker...

-I'm sure the production team wouldn't invite him to the show if he's only going to make the ratings worse. If you don't like him, then stop giving him attention or don't watch the show. I Live Alone is not as good as it used to be back then, anywayㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are there a lot of people defending Kian?

-If you hate him that much, then don't click on posts related to him or watch the show, I guess...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's a lot of people who hate him, but at the same time are very interested in him that they can't fight the urge to not click this kind of post. That is exactly why the production team keeps inviting him, because he attracts viewers... Anyway, if you don't like him then stop giving him attention...

-Don't watch the show if you don't like him that muchㅋㅋㅋ I Live Alone is so much more fun with Kian...

-So you guys are defending him because he's a fun person...???

-I'm sure he already earns a lot from being a cartoonist, why does he keep on appearing on TV shows?

trazy.com