Klook.com

Friday, September 18, 2020

,

The main characters of Elle US October Issue (The four of them)

 




theqoo

-Whoa, Rosé is blowing my mind...

-Jisoo is so freaking gorgeous...

-Jennie is the future...

-Lisa is absolutely killing it!!

-I think Lisa and Rosé's pictures came out really well...

-One thing I'm sure is that Jisoo is drop dead gorgeous...

-Jisoo is totally a Goddess and Rosé's aura is really outstanding, she's so much more photogenic than I first thought she would be...

-Their visuals are the top of the world... 

-I am one of the fans of the biggest girl group in the worldㅎㅎ

-They're really good at pictorials, so freaking beautiful...

-Just by looking at these pictures, you can tell why they're the biggest girl group in the worldㅋㅋㅋ They're not only great performers, but also great models...

-Lisa looks like a real model there...

-Whoa, look at the headlines they wrote for Black Pink... The biggest girl group in the world...

trazy.com