Klook.com

Sunday, July 12, 2020

, , ,

This is the concept that I wish we could see if Jungkook and V ever made a sub-unit

Late '90s band










I think they would suit that concept







But I think they would suit any concepts they try


-Taehyung-ah, I love you...

-Look at their visuals... It's just... Mind-blowing....

-I demand this Chodings Sub-unit!! (NB: Choding/초딩 --> Primary school student)

-I am somehow very convinced with this idea...

-My babies are so cute...

-Cuties...

-They're so cuteㅠㅠ I think they would make a great duo!

-This is the best combination ever. One is sexy, and the other is innocent. Both of them are good-looking.

-I feel embarrassed to only imagine about V and Jin as a sub-unit all this time... I have never considered this combination before. I'm willing to bet my life on them. 

-They're my favorite members of BTS!

-I don't care what kind of concept it is... I just want them to become a sub-unit...ㅠㅠ

-I'm sure they'll nail any concepts that they try, so... Would you mind releasing this sub-unit as soon as possible?

-My heart is beating so fast just by looking at these gifs...

-I don't care what kind of concept it is. My heart is ready for this sub-unit...

-Please!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This is crazy, for realㅠㅠㅠ Look at their visual...ㄷㄷㄷ
trazy.com