Klook.com

Sunday, July 12, 2020

, ,

He really does look like idols these days

I just saw Teen Top's Niel on Music Bank earlier and was really surprised;;
I can't believe it has already been 10 years since his debut. He takes care of himself really well.
I think he looks like idols these days more than the actual idols these days themselves...



[+131][-3]

1. [+72][-1] Niel has the face that suits the trend these days. He looks like the type of trainee who would become centers if he was in Produce 101...? Even his physical figure is so trendy and stylish

2. [+58][-0] I heard all of Teen Top's members are still in their 20s..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+54][-0] Niel is 27 years old, he's still at the age where he could actively do promotions as an idolㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please show up on the TV more often...

4. [+18][-0] Back then, I used to wonder why their company kept on pushing Niel. Now that I look at him, I totally understand why. He's a great singer and dancer, he takes a really great care of himself, too. I think going on variety shows would do wonders for him, since he's very charming. He's totally the epitome of idol center.

5. [+18][-0] I still can't believe that Niel is only 27 years old. Imagine how young he was when he debuted.

6. [+18][-0] It has been 10 years since his debut, but he's actually a '94Linerㅋㅋ He's the same age with idols from the 3rd generation...

7. [+15][-0] It's so sad to know that he's not active promoting as an idol with that looks...

8. [+12][-0] Have you seen this? Niel uploaded his vlog, but accidentally put it on VR modeㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so freaking funny
trazy.com