Klook.com

Sunday, July 12, 2020

, ,

The two top Group Battle performances in Produce 101 series




-Whoa, it's my first time seeing Sorry Sorry... They're really goodㅠㅠㅠ

-That video of Into The New World left a really big impactㅋㅋㅋ That's the performance that made Produce 101 famous...

-What battle was Bang Bang in?

-I originally had no interest in Produce 101, but Yoo Yeonjung in ITNW made me slowly start to gain interest...

-I started watching Produce 101 because of ITNW

-Both are my favorite performances ever...

-I think Never is more legendary...
 ㄴLook at the title, this post is about group battles

-Yoo Yeonjung's voice sent me chills down my spin...

-Yeonjung is such a great singer...

-Sorry Sorry Team 2 drove me out of my mind...

-I haven't watched Produce 101 but I've watched these two performances...

-Sorry Sorry Team 2 OngNielHwangHwan... I love youㅠㅠ

-That legendary Sorry Sorry Team 2, the start of OngNielHwangHwan...

-That Sorry Sorry performance led me to meet my bias... That performance was my life saviour...

-I couldn't agree more...

-ITNW made me gain interest in Produce 101, Sorry Sorry made me become a hard-core fan of Produce 101
trazy.com