Klook.com

Sunday, July 12, 2020

, ,

Trainee from I-Land who's in talk for his resemblance to a fox


He really does look like a fox








Kim Sunoo

Trivia:
If I was an animal: (I would be) a desert fox

He's aware of it

However, some people think he looks more like an arctic fox rather than a desert fox


-He looks like the mixture of Hwang Minhyun and Oh My Girl's Jiho

-He looks like Zico, with bigger eyes...

-He reminds me of Hwang Minhyun when he was youngerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like Leo in my eyes, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think he looks like the mixture of Zico and Hwang Minhyun...

-I bet he would be really popular if he debuts...

-I think he's the stan attractor type of idol. He's so handsome, adorable, and pretty at the same time;; The type of person that can draw you in...

-He totally looks like a fox...

-He speaks in a very very cute way... He's really adorable...

-Doesn't he remind you of L too, guys??

-Ooh, he looks really cute. How tall is he?

-What... Who is he... He's so handsome...

-Am I the only one who thinks of NCT's Doyoung when I first saw him? And also a little bit of VIXX's Leo...

-Sunoo is seriously so cute...

-I agree. I think he looks like an arctic fox more than a desert fox. He looks so squishy!!

-He looks so familiar to me;;


trazy.com