Klook.com

Sunday, July 12, 2020

, ,

The male idol who somehow ended up having 20 younger brothers










NCT's Moon Taeil

[+195][-12]

1. [+78][-0] What are you talking about... He was born in 2004...

2. [+58][-0] Il-i Hyung

3. [+53][-0] I think NCT doesn't have specific 'orders', especially because they have Moon Taeil as their oldest member. However, this also applies to the hyung lines in NCT (Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Taeyong). I love how they never get offended whenever their younger members joke or make fun of them. I know it's a natural thing to do, but I've seen some older/people with higher ranks who just can't take jokes from younger/people with lower rank...

4. [+26][-0] When I first joined the fandom, everyone's talking about how they're falling for Moon Taeil. And I was like, what? But then I suddenly found myself falling for him too. Once you're in, there's seriously no way out. I love you, Moon Taeil the maknae

5. [+25][-24] I'm telling you this in case you don't know, Moon Taeil is a '04liner (Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote)

6. [+20][-0] Moon Taeilㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+15][-0] Moon Taeil was born in 2004

8. [+14][-0] Is this NCT...? I don't know much about them but I know that their youngest member is Moon Taeil who was born in 2004, and their oldest member is Park Jisung who was born in 1992!!

9. [+13][-0] It doesn't feel complete if you don't call him by his full name. Not just Taeil, but Moon Taeilㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+13][-0] It's so reliable to have Moon Taeil as their oldest member
The Oldest Member. Moon Taeil
He has 20 younger brothers
trazy.com