Klook.com

Sunday, July 12, 2020

, , , ,

Are there any other warm-but-mischievous looking male idols?

They look warm on stage, but look cold and chic off stage
Please tell me if there are any other male idols who can look warm, cold, and mischievous

[+72][-3]

1. [+134][-32] Rising Star Na Jaemin

2. [+108][-8] I think I know what OP means by mischievous on the title. Isn't it something like this?? Kai during Love Me Right looks really warm and mischievous at the same time, don't you think so?

3. [+95][-50] Kim Taehyung

4. [+55][-2] Lee Haechan

5. [+46][-2] I can only think of Haechanã… ã…  He gives off the mischievous high school student vibes. And his smile is really heart-warming.

6. [+33][-0] I think I know why the OP uses Kai as the example of warm-but-mischievous looking idol. His smile is both adorable and heart-fluttering at the same time.

7. [+21][-2] Choi Yeonjun

8. [+20][-1] If Kai and Mingyu are warm-but-mischievous looking, then V would be cold-and-mischievous looking, right? How to tell apart if someone is warm or cold looking? Just think of cats and puppies. Kai looks like a retriever when he smiles, and on the other side, V looks like a cat. 
trazy.com