Klook.com

Sunday, July 12, 2020

, , ,

The eating habits of Irene and IU that are the total opposite


Irene
Chews for three times before swallowing it
Level Up! Project Ep 2

IU
Chews for more than 30 times, until the consistency becomes like a porridge
(Jung Eunji's Music Plaza)

How about you guys?
Do you eat like 1) Irene or 2) IU?
I think a lot of people eat like Ireneㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-I chew my food for like... 10 times? I heard it's not good for your teeth to chew your food that muchㅠㅠ

-I eat like IU. If I eat like Irene, 100% of the time I would be throw up and feel indigested...

-I eat like Irene. But the moment I swallow it, I would regret and think... I should've chewed it more

-2. I don't think I chew that much, but one day I count how much I chew my food and realise that I chew that much...

-2. I chew that muchㅋㅋ Wouldn't it be hard to swallow your food if you only chew it for 3 times?

-Irene is seriously so cute... But I eat like IUㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-2. I can't swallow my food if I don't chew that much...

-I'm in the middle, I guess? But more to Irene's style...?ㅋㅋㅋ

-1. And that's the reason why I gain weight.

-I always think that I should chew my food a lot... But once the food is in my mouth, #1

-It's not easy to chew that much when you eat...ㅠㅠ

-I try so hard to chew for 30 times, but the next thing I know the food is already gone...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I get indigested easily so #2.

-I can't digest my food well if I don't chew that much...

-I don't chew food like ramyeon or rice noodles, but I heard it's not good for your organ so I'm trying hard to change my habit...
trazy.com