Klook.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Park Jihoon looks like someone who came straight from a Webtoon, because currently filming one

Yesterday, Park Jihoon confirmed that he's currently filming for a Webtoon-adaptation drama titled Love Revolution. And today was the day he did Video Call Fansign, his fans felt like they were having a video call with Gong Joo Young, the main character of the Webtoon






He's currently filming for a Sitcom-Romance drama produced by Kakao M


-Hul, he's insanely adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't see Park Jihoon. All I see is Gong Joo Youngㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's Gong Joo Young...ㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's bursting off with cuteness...

-Whoa, he totally suits to play as Gong Joo Youngㅋㅋㅋ He's really adorable

-I haven't read the Webtoon yet, but I can tell that he totally looks like Gong Joo Youngㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's seriously driving me out of my mindㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So, who's going to play as Wang Ja Rim?
ㄴHer name is Lee Ruby, she's a rookie actress

-He's seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I haven't read the Webtoon yet... But I have to admit that Park Jihoon is indeed adorable...

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ I don't see any difference between Gong Joo Young and Park Jihoonㅋㅋㅋ

-He literally transforms into Gong Joo Youngㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's fascinating how he can change his image like that...

trazy.com