Klook.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

A lot of people don't know that this song is actually a remake

All For You (Reply 1997 OST) - Seo In Gook, Jung Eunji

The original one is sung by COOL


-Hul, it's my first time hearing about this...

-Hul, I had no idea...

-Hul!! It's possible for kids nowadays to not know who COOL is, though...ㅋㅋ

-I love COOL but I like the remake version so much better. The song suits Seo In Gook and Jung Eunji's voices really well...

-Hul, how could you guys not know thisㅠㅠㅠ

-No wonder why the song sounds very familiar to me...

-What... It's a remake...?

-I thought I knew all of COOL's songs...

-I knew that it's a remake, but I didn't know whose song it originally is...

-I know COOL, but I had no idea this song was a remake...

-I think I should re-watch Reply 1997 while I'm at it...

-So what if people don't know...ㅋㅋ Anyway, the original is just as good as the remake!

-Hul, this is one of the moments where I feel really old...

trazy.com