Klook.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

My boyfriend always works out with a female friend of his at night

He said she's just a friend, but they haven't known each other for that longㅋㅋㅋ
They usually play badminton or just go for a walk
Should I be upset?


-That doesn't even make sense...ㅋㅋㅋ That sounds like a date...

-As someone who works out regularly, I personally prefer working out alone, it's so much more comfortable. Why does he work out with a friend? Someone from the opposite sex while at that?

-If I were you, I probably would feel okay about it. If he cheats on me, I'm just going to break up with him then.
 ㄴSame for me. I don't think I need to watch over him all the time. I'm letting him do whatever he wants, if he has the intention to cheat, he will do it anyway. And I will break up with him then. 
 ㄴSame. Cheaters are going to cheat no matter whatㅋㅋㅋ

-Just talk about it with your boyfriend, tell him that you don't like the idea of him working out with another girl at night. 

-He works out with another girl instead of his own girlfriend??

-Is he out of his mind or what?ㅋㅋㅋ

-But why...?

-I think I would be okay about it, especially if they don't see each other every day...
 ㄴ(OP) They see each other three to four times a week. They have known each other for around a month.

-Does that girl know about you...?
 ㄴ(OP) Hmm, she does...? We don't know each other but she knows who I am. 

-I would understand it if they have been friends for 10 years, but they haven't even known each other for that long... And they're already working out together at night...?

-If I were the OP, I would break up with him right away
trazy.com