Klook.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

The best killing part of girl groups songs in my opinion

Hello, I'm the princess of our house~


I wonder what she's up to these daysㅠㅠ


-Whoa, it has been a long time since the last time I saw Siyeon...

-She often does live broadcasts on Instagram and communicates a lot with her fans!

-I like adventures~~

-This song came out when I had zero interest in idols, I was just changing the channels and they came up on the screen. I remember thinking the girls were really great performers!

-I miss her so much...

-I couldn't stop humming to that part back then...

-I miss my princess...

-For me, it's the Sha Sha Sha part in Twice's Cheer Up...

-Whoa, I remember singing this part a lot back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really gorgeous...

-Her stage name is Ddi Ddi...?
 ㄴNope, it's just her nickname!

-I think Park Siyeon has some potential to re-debut, especially since she's only 21 years old this yearㅠㅠ I really miss seeing her performing on stageㅠㅠ

-She debuted at a really young age, I seriously hate her company for abandoning her... I'm not a fan, but I really like her since she's really beautiful and hard-working...

-What song is this?
 ㄴPristin's Wee Woo

trazy.com