Klook.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

What if your bias gives you 700M KRW to leave the fandom?

Will you receive it?


-I don't think I can do that... I'm working and earning money to live my life as a fangirl, if I leave the fandom, it's all going to be useless...

-Nope, I don't need 700M KRW

-Even if he didn't give me 700M KRW and just ask me to leave the fandom, I'd do it. All I want is for him to be happy. I will absolutely leave the fandom if he feels uncomfortable to have a fan like me.

-Of course, this world is big and we have a lot of other male idols

-Yeah, but it's going to hurt my heart really bad... 

-He's giving me 700M KRW to leave the fandom. It means he wants me to leave the fandom that bad. I probably would just hold back my tears as I take the money and leave...

-I would be hurt if he ever did that to me...ㅋㅋ But I would still take the moneyㅠㅠ

-I don't have one specific bias, though. I love everyone in the group. How about 700M KRW from each member?

-This is what you call a beautiful farewell...

-I probably would go, 'Do you hate me that much?ㅠㅠ I'll disappear from your eyes if that's what you want'ㅠㅠ And then take the money and leave.

-Nope. My life is meaningless without them.

-I would be hurt. It makes me feel like my existence is just a burden to them. But that doesn't mean I won't take the money^^


-Yeah, sure. Just give me the money, I'll leave and never look back again

-I would take the money, even though it hurts me so bad...ㅠㅠ

-I would be like, 'I'm sorry, who are you?', as soon as I take the money

-The happiness I get from my bias is indefinitely large, so noㅠㅠ

-Yeah, of course. With no doubt at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love him so much, but I would gladly take the money...

-I don't think I can do that. Supporting him has become a part of my daily lifeㅠㅠ I've been his fan for more than 10 years, 700M KRW is nothing compared to that.

-I would take the money and continue to fangirl in secret...

-Give me my money now

-What did I do wrong for him to ask me to leave like that... It's really heart-breaking.

-You mean 700M KRW from each member? Okay then...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com