Klook.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

JTBC's upcoming drama that pass off the vibes of SKY Castle and The World of Married Couple


Elegant Friends

A story that takes place in the wake of a murder case against the backdrop of a town largely inhabited by couples in their 40s

Judging from the poster, I think this drama is going to reach viewer ratings more than 15%


-Whoa, I seriously love this type of dramas...

-Whoa, they casted great actors and actresses here...

-I can already tell that Bae Soobin is going to play as the antagonist in this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I looked it up and the director of this drama also worked for Beauty Inside and Another Oh Haeyoung before!!

-I can tell that this is going to be a really great dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like JTBC is really into this vibe these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's not judge the drama before it even airs. But I personally will absolutely watch this one.

-Whoa, finally! Something good and worth to watch...

-I think this drama dives of Lady in Dignity vibes...

-Whoa, I am absolutely going to watch this drama!

-I think I've watched a movie with similar story line...

-Nice line up... But it will start airing on July, which is still a long time ahead...

-JTBC produces a lot of great dramas latelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, I can totally tell it's going to have similar vibes as SKY Castle and The World of Married Couple!

-So... We're going to have to guess the criminal?

trazy.com