Klook.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Gong Joo Young, Wang Ja Rim, and Lee Gyung Woo from Love Revolution

Park Jihoon as Gong Jooyoung

Lee Ruby as Wang Jarim

Younghoon as Lee Gyungwoo

For your information, I'm only posting gifs/pics that give off similar vibes to the fictional characters
Lee Ruby barely has any filmography, since she's a rookie actress. I tried to look for other pics but that was the only thing I could findㅠㅠ
And in the drama, Gong Jooyoung is portrayed as a handsome kid!!

+
웹드 연애혁명 공주영 / 왕자림 / 이경우 | 인스티즈


-Now this is what you call a Visual party...

-Whoa, I haven't read the Webtoon yet but I'm absolutely going to watch this drama. I mean, look at their visuals...

-I think Lee Ruby would give off Wang Jarim vibes even more if she cuts her hair shortㅠㅠ She's so pretty

-Honestly, I didn't expect much from this drama at first...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm starting to like it now...

-Whoa, I'm totally satisfied with the amount of visual they have for this drama. I would absolutely watch the drama even though the story line is a little bit weird...

-Park Jihoon with bowl cut...ㅠㅠㅠ He still looks cute anywayㅠㅠㅠ

-The one that plays as Lee Gyungwoo... Younghoon? Is he an idol?

-The girl who plays as Wang Jarim reminds me of the girl from Love Catcher... So pretty...

-Oh Gosh, Younghoon-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-I love this drama already!!

-That girl really does suit Wang Jarim's character...

-Whoa, they all suit the characters they're going to portray in the drama!

-Younghoon is debuting as an actor now?? Oh Gosh...

trazy.com