Klook.com

Friday, June 5, 2020

My Starbucks Fake Name is Mark...

So my Starbucks fake name is Mark. And there's this person who used Doyoung as their fake name, they glanced at me and chuckled as they left. 
I'm sorry, but I meant Mark from Got7. 





-It was a misunderstandingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I'm sorry, but I meant Mark from Got7'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't help but imagine the face that the person with the fake name 'Doyoung' madeㅋㅋㅋ

-All these Marks are so gorgeous...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's too many Marks in this post, now that name sounds really weird to me...

-I had to read this post several times before I finally got the point... I guess I'm getting old now...

-I can totally understand this whole misunderstanding...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who finds this funny?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe it has been 2 years since that tweet was posted... Time sure flies really fast...
trazy.com