Klook.com

Friday, June 5, 2020

Story of BTS' RM buying a pair of second-hand pants online

RM: I'm interested in buying 'Camus'
Seller: You're the one who ordered Hakama last timeㅎㅎ I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the size^^ㅎㅎ My bank account is XXX
RM: I will send the money before 3, please wait a momentㅎㅎ
Seller: Of course, let me know once you're done. 
Seller: Have you sent the money yet?
RM: I sent the money. Is the shipping fee included?ㅎㅎ This is my address XXX, Kim Namjoon
Seller: Yes, the shipping fee is included. I'm already at work now, I will ship it first thing in the morning tomorrow. Thank you so much. 


Seller: I already sent the product! I hope you like it!
Seller: I'm really sorry, but are you Rap Monster of BTS? I just noticed your name and address, and I think I'm right. I didn't notice it before. I know that you really like Visvim (Brand), if it's really you then it's such an honor for me..ㅎㅎ I'm sorry if this comes out rudeㅠㅠ You can just ignore this textㅎ Have a great day!
RM: Thank you:)



-How did the seller know it was him? I don't think he noticed it just because of the name...
  ㄴThe sender probably noticed that it's going to be sent to Hannam The Hill, it's where he livesㅋㅋ

-BTS buying a pair of second-hand pants online? He's really down to earthㅋㅋㅋ

-My friend once bought something online, turns out the seller was an idol. So he asked for an autograph while he's at itㅋㅋㅋ

-So he bought second-hand pants instead of a new one? Is it a limited edition? Or is it a special one or something else??

-Kim Namjoon is seriously so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can believe that BTS also shops online too... I'm so jealous of the person who sold it to him. I mean, how fascinating it is to know that one of your customers is BTS...ㅋㅋㅋ

-He didn't buy that second-hand pants to save money. Those pants are so rare, it's almost like a limited editionㅋㅋ

-It's so cool to know that rich people buy second-hand stuffs, tooㅋㅋ Or is it because it's a rare product? 

-But does it even make sense...? That he buys things online and ship it to his own home, with his real name...? On top of that, just last year...?

-So he gave out his address instead of Big Hit's...? I had no idea...

-I wonder if there are things I have that Kim Namjoon is interested in buying... I'm willing to sell it to him no matter whatㅠㅠㅠ

-The more I get to know him, the more adorable he isㅋㅋㅋㅋ



trazy.com