Klook.com

Friday, June 5, 2020

Which idols are the most popular in your class?

Most of my classmates are Seventeen's fans!! One of them is a fanboy!
The second most popular idol group in my class would be NCTㅎㅎ
And also BTS!!
There's also some of my friends who like bands, for example Day6ㅎㅎ
There's also some of them who hate talking about idols...ㅋㅋㅋ Because their bias has recently became a father^^ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry, friendㅋㅋㅋ

So there are 6 of my friends who like Seventeen, 6 of them have different biases!
The members I could memorize are Jeonghan, S.Coups, Hoshi, Woozi...? I don't remember the other one but my friend calls him Chan-ah!! So, I'm guessing his name is Chan-ie...? (Could be Haechan, Gichan...)

[+54][-30]

1. [+118][-14] NCT unexpectedly has a lot of fans, no?? My class has a lot of NCT's fans

2. [+98][-5] The most popular ones would be BTS and EXO, and then Seventeen, Winner, and NCT. For girlgroups, I think it's GFriend, Blackpink, and Red Velvet.

3. [+46][-4] Guys, please help me out... I'm a fangirl of Lovelyz, and the news has spread all over the school. So everytime my name gets mentioned, they would refer me as 'The kid who likes Lovelyz'. Oh Gosh...

4. [+26][-1] In my class, BTS and Seventeen are the ones I could hear about...

5. [+25][-3] Akdong Musician, IU, Park Hyoshin... And NCT 127

6. [+25][-1] The most popular one in my class is NCT. I'm not a fan, but I have to admit that NCT has a lot of funny members...

7. [+21][-0] It changes every year, and the most popular one this year is NCT... It varied a lot last year, and the year before that was BTS and EXO

8. [+18][-1] None of my classmates like idols...

9. [+15][-0] Seventeen, BTOB, EXO, BTS, and NCT Dream

10. [+10][-0] The most popular one is BTS, followed by Seventeen and Red Velvet
trazy.com