Klook.com

Friday, June 5, 2020

Is there anyone who's having a hard time because you got dumped for your looks?

It bothers me to think that men, in the end, are all about looks and bodies. 
There are some things that you just can't change, no matter how hard you try. 
Whether it's your breast size, your body type, etc. 
I wish I had a nice body, I would take plenty of pictures, upload them on my Instagram, and gain a lot of followers for it. 
I wish I could be really confident in front of the guy I like. 
I wish I could go on vacation with my boyfriend and take a lot of nice pictures, but...
I don't think it's going to happen in my life this time. 
I know, that looks aren't everything. 
After I got dumped by my ex, I kept thinking about how men see women.
Every time I think about 'looks', I feel so suffocated and in despair...

[+7][-44]

1. [+62][-2] If he dumped you for your looks, you wouldn't even have dated him in the first place

2. [+31][-0] As time passes by, people who are confident about themselves look so much more beautiful in my eyes. The key is all about how you see and treat your own self. 

3. [+16][-1] If he dumped you for your looks, he wouldn't have gone out with you in the first place. Why do you think so lowly about your own self. You have to love yourself in order for people to love you. 

4. [+12][-1] He didn't leave you because of how you look, it's just his excuse. When you get sick of someone, you gradually start to hate everything you used to like them for before. For example, you used to look like an angel in his eyes, but not anymore. That's how you know it's over. You deserve to be loved, I'm sure you are. He just got so comfortable with you that he let go of you, it's his loss and not yours. There would be someone out there who would love you so much more than he did. Please, don't blame yourself. 

5. [+12][-1] Then what about all the Hollywood actresses who got dumped by their lovers?? It's just an excuse. Get a grip. 
trazy.com