Klook.com

Friday, June 5, 2020

My boyfriend is pissed at me, but don't you think it's cute?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We've been dating for 4 years, so please understand...
I didn't contact him for a while because I was watching Hospital Playlist, and he got so upset.
I watched the drama as soon as I got home from cram school, I didn't even wash up. 
I'm having an exam period soon but I can't help but watch Hospital Playlist until late night, I'm out of my freaking mind, for real.

BF: What are you up to. You're watching Hospital Playlist, aren't you? Please check your phoneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
OP: Yeah, whyㅜ
BF: How long have you been watching that. You're not even curious about what I'm up to now, right??
OP: Of course I'm curious. What are you up to?
BF: Forget it, f*ck. Don't pretend like you care. I'm just gonna go to bed and cry my f*cking self to sleep. 

[+68][-3]

1. [+59][-0] Just the right amount of jealousy, I like that...

2. [+28][-0] You guys are so freaking adorableㅋㅋㅋ I guess this is why people date...

3. [+12][-0] I'm so jealous of both of you... This is the kind of relationship that I want. Just being comfortable around each other, it's so adorable...

4. [+11][-0] I'm so freaking jealous of you guys... You've been dating for 4 years, you guys are already comfortable with each other but it's still heart-fluttering. Must be nice for both of you.

5. [+8][-9] If only he didn't cuss... It makes him sound trashy.

trazy.com