Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Most of men don't know how women usually pee (realistically)



-Is this for real?ㄷㄷ

-I'm a woman myself, but do other women really pee like that??

-I have never done that in my life... I just grab my skirt and pull them to the front, that's all.

-I'm a woman and I have never peed like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe it's just you, OP? I can't relate to this post at all...

-Won't your hair get ruined if you do that?? I've never thought of that beforeㅋㅋㅋ

-Ew, why does this look disgusting to me?

-I usually roll my skirt up, that technique looks very fascinating to meㅋㅋㅋ

-Nah, women usually never let their butts touch the toilet at allㅋㅋ

-Why would anyone do that?

-Is this a joke? Who would do that and ruin their hair?

-No... Your hair will get messed up...

-This is so f*cking hilarious...

-Guys, it's just a joke...

-No...?
trazy.com