Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

BTS to become the first Korean singer to be in Top 10 Best Selling Artists of The 2010s

They're the only Asian artists in the Top 10












K-Pop monsters BTS came out of nowhere to be responsible of what may be the biggest shocker in the history of the music industry.
Who would have expected in 2010 that a Korean act would belong to the 10 highest selling artists of the decade in the World?
They showed such an insane strength during the last years of the decade that their 9th place and 43.0 million sales come almost as no surprise.
As recently as 3 years ago though their sales wouldn’t have put them in the top 100 of the decade.


-BTS is so amazing, congratulations!!

-So you're saying they achieved this in just three years?? Wowㅜㅜ

-I'm getting chills all over my body. BTS is truly the living legend...

-It feels like a dream to see BTS among those other top artistsㅠㅠ Wow...

-The fact that they got into the Top 10 in just three years is just so mind-blowing...

-Not just the Best Selling Artists of the year but Best Selling Artists of The Decade... 

-Whoa, they're so amazing. Three years ago, their sales wouldn't have put them in the top 100 of the decade but look at them now. They're in the top 10 of Best Selling Artists of The Decade.

-I still can't believe this is really happening... I'm getting goosebumps all over my body, congratulations BTS!!

-Thank God I live in the same decade with BTS...

-Whoa, they beat Eminemㄷㄷㄷ

-I'm so proud of my boysㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, BTS is truly the best. I'm so proud of them...

-You're saying BTS is in the same list with all those artists...? That is insane. BTS is so amazing, wow.
trazy.com