Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

IU's Instagram Update

'I can understand why they manipulate the charts'
IU's respond: 'But please, don't do this (manipulate the charts)'


-Seems like IU watched the latest episode of 'Things I Want To Know'ㅋㅋㅋ

-People used to talk shit about IU, calling her 'The Daughter of Melon' and suspect her for manipulating her chartsㅋㅋㅋ The f*ck? Then how did her songs didn't get any awards and rank high on Melon? Netizens are so f*cking frustating

-It's my first time seeing IU openly talks about something like this...ㄷㄷ

-Those manipulators harmed IU and her workㅠㅠ 

-She sounds really cool!! A lot of harms were done to her, especially during her latest comeback...

-Even IU can't help but openly talks about this issue...

-I bet IU actually knows who's behind all of this...

-I hope the truth will be revealed and those people will get punishment they deserve...

-Please stop manipulating charts and sales!!

-She's right... Don't manipulate charts and sales...ㅠㅠ

-I feel so grateful that she spoke up for this issueㅠㅠ As expected from Queen IU, God-Jieun!!

-I will always be rooting for herㅠㅠ

-You know it's THAT serious when IU speaks up about it...
trazy.com