Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

BTS' V falls onto his knees in the Red Carpet of Golden Disc Awards

He fell during the red carpet and landed right on both of his kneesㅋㅋ Look at how witty he is
It's so hilarious and adorable at the same time, anyway look at how handsome he is...

MC: You didn't get hurt, did you, V? You're fine, right?
V: Yes, I'm all well
MC: He said he's all well










theqoo

-Whoa, he's really handsome...

-Look at how toned his thighs are. Is there anything that he doesn't have?

-Oh God, my heart just dropped to my stomach. Everything he did after he fell is so adorable, I can't help but smileㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how Jin also knelt right after V fellㅋㅋㅋ He's so witty...

-Why did Jin also knelt down?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh God, for a second I thought he was going to pull out a ring and propose to me...

-He should've bowed and wished everyone a happy new yearㅋㅋㅋ It would've been way more naturalㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did the guy next to him also knelt down after seeing him?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-V fell on his knees... But the only thing I can notice is how handsome he is...

-He said he's all wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's such a relief that he didn't get seriously hurtㅋㅋ

-He fell down so beautifullyㅠㅠㅠ He should've been more carefulㅠㅠ

-V is seriously so adorable. It must've hurt a lot when he fellㅠㅠ

-Jin-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so adorable and heart-warmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm in love with Jin... 
trazy.com