Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

The event that's well-known among fans for their high quality audio quality

Dream Concert in Gyeongjoo, 150920
It was such a hot topic back thenㅋㅋㅋ
I have never seen any music shows with audio quality as good as Dream Concert's this year

BTOB

Nine Muses

Red Velvet

SHINee

Laboum

VIXX

Seventeen

Monsta X

Got7

B1A4

Sonamoo

DIA

Berry Good

Secret

Lovelyz

SISTAR

Dalshabet

KARA

Apink

Oh My Girl

T-ARA


-I can't believe 5 years have already passed since this...

-Hul, seems like Sistar performed on a really slippery stage. Hyorin seemed dumbfounded even when she was singingㅜㅜ They were in kill-heels during that performance, it could've been dangerous...

-I remember how mind-blowing SHINee and Sistar's performance back then, I think I'm gonna rewatch them again...

-First of all, I just watched Nine Muses' performance. They're really beautiful, tall, and also talented. They always came up with bops, they could've easily hit bigㅠㅠ

-I noticed there were some accidents during Sistar's performance...? Soyou kept on slipping, were there any problems with their heels or what?

-Oh, I remember watching Dream Concert live on 2015...

-I loved T-Ara's performance this dayㅠㅠ And Oh My Girl's Hyojung is a really great singer...

-Red Velvet's performance is really great... 

-SHINeeis a group of great singers. Jonghyun is surely in a whole another level...

-What happened during Sistar's performance? The girls kept on slippingㅠㅠ

-Hul, why does Yeri look so prettyㅠㅠ I kinda miss Red Velvet with their energetic songs like Dumb Dumb...

-This sounds like MR Removed videosㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, this kind of audio quality is really nice. You can clearly hear their voices without any autotunes or whatsoever.
trazy.com