Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Seventeen's Vernon wearing mask





theqoo

-His visual is insane...

-It feels like I'm watching a movie...

-What the f*ck?? Doesn't this drive you insane?

-He looks like Romeo;;

-Whoa, he looks insane. He looks like a King.

-I have never seen anyone whose nose fit perfectly in those type of masks...

-Oh God, I misread the title and thought he was in King of Masked Singer or something...

-He's literally driving me crazy;; Does he have any plans to star in any movies soon?

-Hul, it's f*cking Romeo...

-I've always noticed that he resembles Leonardo Dicaprio...

-Is he filming for Titanic or what?

-Hul, he still looks handsome even when half of his face is covered...

-Isn't this Leonardo Dicaprio?

-When will this movie be released?

-Are we in Hollywood...?
trazy.com