Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

BTS as 7 Greek Gods for Golden Disc Awards



 theqoo

-Jin is Aphrodite...? I literally stopped everything I was doing when he came up on the screen...

-V is surely driving me insane. I can't believe he actually looks good in that.

-A little bit cringey but seeing V in the end makes me forget about everything elseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The power that V holds...

-How Can I Love The VCR, It's BTS The One That I Love (NB: it's a pun from Akdong Musician's song title)

-V rocks this concept really well...

-BTS is already cool as they are. Why did they have to do this, it's sort of hard for me to watchㅋㅋ

-I'm a huge fan of BTS but this is so cringe-worthy, I can't bring myself to watch thisㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so freaking handsome...

-V is driving me so f*cking insane...

-I literally stopped breathing when I saw V... He's so freaking handsome...

-I can't believe V actually manages to look good in such concept...ㄷㄷㄷ

-Jungkook is really good-looking, I had fun spending some time staring at his face

-Am I the only one who actually likes this VCR?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't have the perfect vision but I managed to watch this VCR without my glassesㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com