Klook.com

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Can you tell who these celebrities are based from their eyes, nose, and lips only?

1. 

2.

3.

4. 

5.

6. 

7. 

8. 


-Isn't #4 is JYP?

-I think #3 is Irene...?

-#1 is Suzy

-#8 is Yook Sungjae, no...?

-#1 is Suzy. I think #5 is Nayeon...? Or Momo...?

-#6 is Im Siwan...?

-#2 is Jungkook...?

-Why do they all look like Jeongyeon to me...?

-#1 is Suzy, #2 is Yeo Jingoo, #3 is ...?, #4 is Park Seojoon, #5 is Mina, #6 is Im Siwan, #7 is Park Sungwoong, and #8 is Dahyun

-#3 is Jang Wonyoung, #5 is Irene

-Suzy, Jungkook, Kim Do Ah, Park Seojoon, Momo, Im Siwan, JYP, Yook Sungjae

-#1 is Suzy, #2 is Jungkook, #4 is Jeon Sungwoo, #6 is D.O...? Or Im Siwan...?

-#4 is Dongbaek's boyfriend, isn't it?

-I thought #2 was a female celebrityㅋㅋㅋ I know who #8 is, it's Dahyun. I'm the most curious about #4, who is it?

-I only got Suzy and Im Siwan right...
trazy.com