Klook.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The ending of Reply 1988 that gets divided opinions from viewers



The ending shows the sight of the neighbourhood that the main characters used to live destroyed due to redevelopment. It only shows Dukseon-Taek and Bora-Sunwoo's recent whereabouts since they became family. It didn't show any whereabouts of Junghwan and Dongryung at all.

1. I like it because it's realistic

2. I don't like it. It's a drama and I don't want to see any realistic scenes in dramas.


-I like it, I loved the last episode...

-Nope. Not a big fan of realistic scenes in dramas.

-It was just very sad to me to see the ending...

-I don't like it since they didn't update the viewers about the whereabouts of Junghwan and Dongryung.

-I don't like it. The last episode broke my heart really bad

-I liked the last episode, but it was very sad and I couldn't help but cry...

-One thing I know is that my heart ached so bad when I watched the last episode

-I don't like it. They should've, at least, showed us that the main characters are still keeping in touch or something like that...

-I just re-watched this drama not too long ago and I still criedㅠㅠ

-I've re-watched this drama several times, but I never really watched the ending...

-I don't like it. Watching the last episode of a drama already gives me a hollow and empty feeling, I didn't need that kind of scene.

-I don't think realistic scenes in dramas are that necessary. It's a drama after all.

-I still haven't watched the last episode up until this second.

-The ending was so horrible, I still can't get over it.

trazy.com