Klook.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Suzy, Lee Chung Ah, and Nana on SBS&KBS Drama Awards 2019 Red Carpet

[Suzy for SBS Drama Awards Red Carpet]



-Suzy looks stunning as usual, it's too bad that her dress doesn't flatter her beautyㅠㅠ

-Why are her stylists covering up her beautiful shoulders?

-What's up with Suzy's stylists these days? Her hair looks weird here... Stylists, please come back to your right mind and start working like how you guys used to do before...

-Her stylists need to start writing resignation letter...

-Not the best hairstyle she has ever pulled, but she looks gorgeous anywayㅠㅠ

-What's wrong? She looks like a princess there, so prettyㅠㅠ

-Is it the make up...? Maybe she was handled by another make up artist?

-She looks the same but something looks off from her...

-She looked so gorgeous during her visit to the Blue House, I was expecting for more for this red carpet, though...

-I think it's the eye make up and not the dress... 

-Her make up style looks kinda different. It makes her doesn't look like her.

-I need to have some words with her stylists and make up artist...

-At least she's not freezing in that dressㅋㅋ It's so much better than seeing her dressed uncomfortably. Let's see the positive side from it, guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her skin is literally flawless. I'm so f*cking envious of herㅠㅠ

[Lee Chung Ah in white suit for SBS Drama Awards Red Carpet]





-Ah, she looks so f*cking gorgeous, for real...

-She looks like a trendy young woman, so prettyㅠㅠ

-Lee Chung Ah gets prettier and cooler as she ages...

-She looks so f*cking great in that white suit...

-Whoa, this is insane. The best red carpet looks I have ever seen this year.

-She looks very classy and gorgeousㅠㅠㅠ

-So pretty... Lee Chung Ah in suits is a form of artㅠㅠ

-What the-- Why does she look so handsome? She's driving me insane...

-My favourite year-end awards ceremony looks goes to Lee Chung Ah and Kim Seon Ah

-She gets prettier as the time passes by...

-She looks so f*cking cool...

-Oh, she got me weak in the knees...

-I wonder how her shoes look like...

[Nana with her breath-taking aura at KBS Drama Awards]





-Whoa, she looks so f*cking gorgeous but she must've been freezing all alongㅠㅠ

-Was she in any dramas this year?

-She looks like a Hollywood actress...

-She looks pretty but it must be freezing out there, I feel bad for herㅠㅠ

-Whoa, her hair and make up style suits her really well

-She somehow looks very handsome today...

-Unnie, do you perhaps need any slaves?

-Please tell me the red carpet was held indoor...

-She reminds me of Lee Jongsuk...

-She looks both beautiful and handsome at the same time...

-Please don't tell me her hands are red because she's freezingㅠㅠ

-I've seen her in person before and her visual got me weak in the knees...

-She looks so handsome...

-Her eye make up is literally flawless...

-Now this is what you call a red carpet look!
trazy.com