Klook.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Yoona looking f*cking flawless just now




You probably can't see it properly, but her dress looks just as pretty as herㅠㅠ


-She looks so sweet...

-She's literally a fairy...

-She really does look like an angel...

-It must be nice for her to look that pretty... She looks so f*cking gorgeous...

-She's a Goddessㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's seriously so beautifulㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, are you sure she's actually not an angel??

-She looks like a princessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Why am I the only one who ages here?ㅠㅠ Seems like I'm ageing on her behalfㅠㅠ

-My jaw dropped when I saw her;;

-Hul... She's literally a blessing to my eyes...

-I thought she was a Disney's princess at firstㅠㅠ Her hair, her make up, even her dress are all perfect. She looks flawless...

-She's so pretty it doesn't even make sense...

-I love her make up today. It looks so fancy and beautiful.

-She's driving me insane with her beautyㅠㅠ
trazy.com