Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

What do you think about a father who still bathes his middle-school daughter?

What do you think?
I'm in my first year of middle school. It's the time when the puberty starts, your breasts start growing and stuffs. But my dad still insists on showering me no matter what. He has been showering me ever since I was in elementary school, but now I'm already in middle school.

He just came back from work today and I told him that I can shower by my own self. I went to the bathroom and he followed right behind me, he didn't leave even when I started getting mad;;

I uploaded this on another site and they told me because no matter how old I am, my dad would still see me as a baby and it's a very normal thing to happen. But what do you think?

Upvote if you think it's weird

Downvote if you think it's normal, since my dad still sees me as a baby


[+551][-9]

1. [+124][-0] I will not use any harsh words here. Anyone in their right minds wouldn't even think twice about this. A mother who showers her grown-up son already sounds weird, let alone a father who showers his own daughter? Have you talked about this to your mom? Does he still talk about showering you in front of your mom? Your dad is weird, no matter what.

2. [+122][-0] Even the thought of a mother who showers her middle-school daughter is already weird enough

3. [+99][-0] That's so f*cking wrong;;

4. [+37][-1] I don't think he's in his right mindㅋㅋ It grosses me out to hear you referring him as 'dad'ㅋㅋHow could he do that to his own daughter??

5. [+26][-0] Don't you feel uncomfortable?? You're in middle school, you probably have started your puberty. How could you let your parents to shower you like a child?

trazy.com