Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

Google announces The Top 100 Most Searched Kpop Idol of 2019


The most-searched male idol is Jungkook while for the female is Lisa
6 of BTS' members and 2 of Blackpink's members are listed in the Top 10
For the solo singer, IU holds the record.


-I knew Jungkook would come #1!! Congratulations!

-Chanyeol ranks the highest among EXO's members, I thought it would be Baekhyun...

-It's really sad to see Sulli and Hara's name up there...

-Jungkook has been the most searched name in Google for 3 years in a row, right?

-Jungkook is way more popular than I thought he would be. He seems very quiet to me, I had no idea he's that famous... Anyway, congratulations!

-I think I've seen this list with Jungkook being the number one before. Or was it from the last year?

-As expected from BTS and Blackpink...

-6 of BTS' members are listed in the Top 10, that's amazing...

-Jay Park is also listed in the Top 100!! Anyway, how many years passed since he left that group, though...

-Now the haters have to admit that IU is also popular overseas~~

-Totally the type of post that Akgae would love...

-Sulli is listed in the Top 10...ㅠㅠ

-Where's my X1...

-Jungkook ranks #1 a lot this year... Anyway, congratulations! And congratulations to BTS as well!
trazy.com