Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

Which Infinity Challenge's collaboration with G-Dragon do you like the most?

1. GG - I Cheated

2. Hyung Yong Don Jyong - Going to Try

3. Hwang Tae Ji - MAPSOSA


-Based on the track itself, I'd say #1. Based on the Behind The Scene, I'd say #2. 

-#2ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Hyungdon is hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

-#2 has the most hilarious Behind The Scene, but when it comes to the track nothing can beat #1.

-I love the combination of G-Dragon + Jung Hyungdon, but I have to admit that #1 is a really great song...

-I Cheated is a bop. But nothing can beat the chemistry between Jung Hyungdon and GDragonㅋㅋ

-I can't just pick one, I love all of them

-#1 is the bop. #2 has the most hilarious Behind The Scene. #3 has the best performance.

-#2 is the most hilarious but for the song, I'd say it's #3.

-I still can't get over G-Dragon + Jung Hyungdon, I still look up their clips on Youtube to get a good laughㅋㅋㅋ

-I love all of them but if I really had to pick one, it's #2ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com