Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

This gif totally shows Red Velvet's real personalities


Joy: Me~~ Me~~ (filled with joy) Meeee~~
Yeri: Me!! I told you, it's me!!! I'm saying, it's me!!! Me!!!
Seulgi: Ah...! Seulgiㅎㅎㅎ (the point here is how she screams her name but keeps seated)
Irene: Oh!! Oh oh oh!!! (giggle) Joohyun!
Wendy: Whoop!!! ㅇ0ㅇ! I know the answer! (You can totally see her excitement, ambitious, and proudness through her expression)


-Seulgi is seriously so cute...

-Look at how Irene jumps around out of excitement, so adorable...

-Yeri acts like how the youngest daughter in a family actually actㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at the way Wendy goes, 'Whoop!!!' Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?ㅠㅠ

-Irene is literally a fairy. Look at how petite, adorable, and precious she is.

-Just Park Sooyoung being Park Sooyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's fascinating about Red Velvet is that I can never choose a bias in this group. I love the five of them equally. They're all so cute.

-Ugh, Red Velvet is so cute they just won't let me live in peace, will they?

-I'm convinced that Bae Joohyun is actually a bunny...

-What's going on?
 -So they get to listen to one second of a song and they have to guess the title. In this scene, the staff played the 'Boo yah!' part from Happinessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm... saving this gif...

-I'm seriously into Red Velvet these days...

-Oh, Wendy reminds me of Hermione in this gif...

-Why does Joy look so freaking pretty?
trazy.com